Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Next Food and Feelings e-Program starting Monday

Hi everyone!

Another 6 week Food Psychology e-course is starting next Monday September 12th. This program has been such a great success. I am excited to share it again. The results have been so inspiring and proof that this understanding is the missing link in body/weight/food freedom and true empowerment.  Included is a brief description as well as some comments from past participants. I love what people are saying and wanted to share. Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like to sign up. Also check out my website for more info.

The 6 week E-program
I offer an empowering program of self discovery and transformation as it relates to how we see our physical selves, how we feel in our bodies, and how we manage food. Whatever the food issue; compulsive over or undereating, binge eating, anorexia, chronic dieting, body image issues, weight issues, bulimia or any combination we strive to ....

  • Get to the bottom of personal diet myths
  • Learn to become of aware of our eating patterns.
  • Learn to decipher the language of our food issues to discover what the soul is truly hungry for.
  • Learn how to begin to accept our bodies and learn to see the beauty we all radiate.
  • Learn how to find and remove the blocks to our innate hunger  so we can find our natural weight.
  • Learn sound nutritional concepts that rely on whole foods, healthy fats, and variety, as well as, the concept that how what we eat is as important as what we eat.
What people are saying....Here are just a few comments find more on my website...

"Aleka’'s Food and Feelings program was an amazing experience. I had been looking for a program just like it for awhile now. It is a deeply profound and thorough examination of all that is involved with weight and body image issues…I HIGHLY recommend it. Aleka also has a great understanding of the human experience and is a skillful coach. I have worked with many therapist, healers and coaches over the years and she is in my top 2!"
~Tracy Liebmann, MAT, CCTA
Personal Development Coach

"After struggling with an eating disorder for about twenty years, it remains very difficult for me to put into words exactly what I've learned from Aleka and the enormity of it.  I tried for years to "figure it out" and to "fix the problem" of my eating disorder.  I turned to psychology and looked at the connections between perfectionism, abuse, control, etc...and eating disorders.  I researched and read.  I worked with several therapists/counselors.  I participated in a couple intensive outpatient programs.  But, I continued to struggle;  I couldn't figure it out; I couldn't put the pieces of the puzzle together.  I couldn't solve my food problem.  I felt hopeless and helpless.
When I first began talking to Aleka and looking at the program she developed I recognized that there was something different about the program and about her.  I felt so excited (followed almost immediately by fear) because I thought 'This actually might work.  Recovery might actually be possible.'Therefore, the first thing Aleka helped me recover was hope.
The other crucial thing I've earned from Aleka (so far), and what I believe is the key to unraveling my eating disorder, is that I am never going to solve my food problem with my mind or intellect.  I am learning that something needs to change or shift, not only in my mind, but in my "soul," on a spiritual level, and that this is where the work needs to be done.  While this is difficult as I have been disconnected from this part of my self, my spirit, my body, etc... for so long, Aleka teaches practical exercises to help re-ignite this connection.  Aleka is an amazing guide through the recovery process.  She insightful and intuitive.  She presents unconditional acceptance, patience, compassion and the kind of understanding that can only developed by someone who's "walked in those shoes."  It has been so beneficial and important to me that Aleka is willing to share her own experience with her eating disorder and her process of recovery. "
Thank you Aleka!!
~ Jeannie

"What a wonderful program, Aleka! You are one of the only people I've ever met who truly has the ability to help women move beyond the troubled relationships with food, weight, and body image. "
~M.M

No comments:

Post a Comment