Thursday, January 6, 2011

25% off e-course!

Hi blog friends!

Thank you for your supportive response to the six week Food and feelings e-course starting monday. I have had a slew of interest in the last few days especially. I also know that money is tight right now and to help out I have decided to offer 25% off all levels of participation. You also have the option of a payment plan. My intention is to make committing to this program as easy as possible. I really just want to get this amazing program out to the people who are ready to make real changes in their lives.
So, my blog friends if you are on the fence, perhaps wondering what to do, asking yourself if you want to tackle this issue once and for all, perhaps this gives you the micro push you need to step forward.
As always get in touch with me with any questions, concerns, or if you need more information.
(843)870-7455, alekasky@gmail.com

Here are the discounted prices...

There are 3 choices of participation
Choice 1- Full Program-$180 ( discount is $135)
-Includes all program benefits plus 4 private hour long sessions with Aleka for
deeper reflection and examination of issues that arise

Choice 2-Half program-$130 ( discount is $97.50)
-Includes all program benefits plus 2 hour long private session with Aleka.

Choice 3-Online program excluding private sessions $85.00 ( discount $63.75)

No comments:

Post a Comment